Tuesday 12 November 2013

Christmas Lights

Last week me and my best friend/ housie went to watch the Meadowhall light switch on in Sheffield but we got there a mere 6 hours before hand to do just a spot of shopping. I didn't buy much as on a tight budget and some of what I did buy were Christmas presents from other people. Weird I know but I'm hard to buy for!

I wanted to wear something comfy and not too warm as I HATE being boiling whilst shopping it's the worst! Thought this outfit was pretty fitting.


Hat- Lazy Oaf
Fur Shawl- Topshop
Wet look leggings-Primark
Cardigan- Pink Cadillac
Boots- ASOS

THIS HAT IS NOW MY LIFE ♥



T-shirt- River Island
Curb chain, eternity, cross and skull midi and normal size rings- H&M, Topshop and Dorothy Perkins 
Chunky knitted scarf- H&M
Boots- Firetrap vis USC
I love these I have wanted a pair of pointed block heel boots for ages and fell in love with these love with 

No comments:

Post a Comment