Tuesday 7 August 2012

Polka Clash

Okay I kind of gave up on the whole blogging thing as I started to wonder if anyone actually cared what I wore but after a few months i've finally been persuaded by the lovely Jess (see her blog here) to carry on with my blog as if she definitely DOES care then so must others.

 I'm currrenly working full time as an intern at WGSN therefore any spare time i've had has been spent being a lazy arse. Therefore another excuse to carry on with my blog :)

I thought as I quite liked my outfit for work yesterday that i'd start with this.




Quite a simple outfit but I loved the clashing prints and touch of neon :)
Blouse- Primark (customised)
Leggings- Primark
Necklace- Primark
Jacket- Vintage via Ebay
Shoes- Creepers via Ebay
Bag- Market

I guess I buy a lot in Primark but knowing a lot about the manufacturing of garments I know that Primark and other high street brands products come from the same factories. Therefore why pay more for the same quality. Primark is amazing for me, not spending too much on clothes is great for anyone who is constantly revamping their wardrobe. Like me :)



2 comments:

  1. amaaaazzzeeeeballs. woo yay i've persuaded you!! :) xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete