Topshop oversized sweater
Loving this green colour at the moment, looks great on its own or layered up.
These wedges I got for FIVE POUNDS..I tend to wear my Freda's a hell of a lot but for a fiver I couldn't resist!!
Haven't been in to Republic for months because to be honest I think half their stuff is crap but managed to pick up this gorgeous coat and then popped into the actual Vera Moda shop and found this super comfy jumper, it's so easy to wear and so versatile.
F21 simple for summer (if we ever get one!) River Island. Love this dungaree style dress.
1. I bought this t in a super big size so I can wear it as an oversized T with leggings or can probably get away with it as an easy throw on in the summer. At £6 you can't go wrong.
2. Got this lace dress ages ago now and haven't had the chance to wear it yet, it came with a slip but think it would look cute with a crop top and shorts underneath (need to loose a bit more weight first)
3. Also got this ages ago now but think it's so cute! Still haven't worn it though. Woops
4. This was a Stratford City buy. As i'm loosing weight i'm getting into crop tops, will probably wear this with my high waisted purple velvet leggings.
5. MY FAVOURITE BUY. I usually hate wearing fakes of things but I couldn't resist these and of course will always admit they aren't real but at £12 and only pair left in my size it'd be rude not to!!
What bargains have you picked up recently?
Are you like me and save pieces for special occasions even if it means them being in your wardrobe for months?