Saturday 21 November 2015

Current Make-Up Favourites

Over the last 6 months I have really dipped my toe into the make up buying. I still shop mostly high-street (drugstore) brands as I know these are okay on my temperamental skin but I think they are always underestimated. I just thought I would share some of my most used/current favourites,


(Left to Right)
Rimmel Matte Liquid Eyeline - Black (unavailable online)

My lipstick collection is growing rapidly with makes from MUA to Nars but these my current daytime lip shades,


Wish List
My current lipstick wishlist that I may have to wait for Santa to bring me are;

Photo credit - narscosmetics.co.uk

Photo credit - maccosmetics.co.uk

I'm going to feature more beauty and make up on the blog as another interest of mine it makes sense to write about something else I love.






No comments:

Post a Comment