Monday 9 November 2015

Suede by the bell

20151024_143719
20151024_143728
20151024_143842


Did anyone else find a pair of mom jeans in Primark? Nope...just me (You'll probably find yourself reading 'Can you believe this is Primark?' alot but I find the best things in there even if I do say so myself) (Oh and I love a bracket apparently)
I'm all about the bell sleeve at the moment and absolutely love this one from River Island, put together with my fav mom jeans (Primark!! Yes can you believe...Life Savers!) This bag is also a Primark treasure, I love the suedette, the gold and the fringing. Boots are from TK Maxx, I work in the Head Office and managed to bag these on a double discount weekend..they're faux pony hair and leopard) I wouldn't usually pair the leopard with the pattern on the faux fur jacket but I was cold! Another gem found from an unlikely source..F&F at Tesco. I love the high-street!!
I think i'm going to try this top underneath an oversized shirt with the sleeves rolled up to quirk it up a bit or pair with a midi skirt for more of a going out feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment