Sunday 8 November 2015

Not so Grey Day

431

Black sheer maxi shirt - H&M
Black high waisted jeans and Necklace - Primark
Grey sleeveless jacket - New Look
Lace up boots - Public Desire
Bag - Vivienne Westwood
This outfit was just to meet a friend for lunch so nothing too 'put together', I do tend to stick to black day to day and have recently taken more of a shine to grey tones on a not so actual grey day. I tried this sleeveless jacket on quickly in the middle of New Look and a woman made her way at me from the other side of the store to tell me how nice it looked on me so of course I had to buy it and I'm so glad I did, I wear it all the time.
I shot my final collection here for my marketing campaign as part of my final university projects, the location is just round the corner from me, the lighting is okay, it's quiet and its kind of a bit different.
2







No comments:

Post a Comment